Power Distribution System of Briquette Machine
Source: internal company
The briquette machine can be used to press pulverized coal, iron powder, coking coal, aluminum powder, iron filings, iron scale, carbon powder, carbon powder, slag, gypsum, tailings, sludge, kaolin, activated carbon, coke powder and other powders. Powder, waste and waste residue are widely used in refractory, power plant, metallurgy, chemical industry, energy, transportation, heating and other industries. The materials formed by the briquette machine are energy-saving, environment-friendly, convenient to transport, improve the utilization rate of waste materials, and have good economic and social benefits. The configuration of the power distribution system of the ball pressing machine has always been the concern of users. The following is an introduction to the power distribution system requirements of the series of briquette machines:
1. The capacity of low-voltage transformer must be higher than the total installed capacity of the equipment.
2. The distance between low-voltage transformer and production electrical equipment is within the required range.
3. The route number of the main power supply line shall be greater than the total load according to the standard calculation.
4. All power consumption parts of line equipment must be connected to the pool line according to the standard.
5. The installation, use and operation of all power consumption parts must be carried out by professional electricians.
6. If the user brings his own electrical appliances, the professional electrician must set up an automatic protection device. Each electrical appliance must match the equipment parameters provided by the manufacturer.
7. If each electrical appliance is matched by the manufacturer, electrical wiring, connection and operation shall be arranged during installation.