Maintenance method of horizontal mixer
Source: internal company
Horizontal mixers are widely used in putty paste, real stone paint, dry powder mortar, thermal insulation mortar, ready-mixed mortar, dry-mixed mortar, trench joint agent, interface agent, perlite thermal insulation mortar, hollow microbead dry powder mortar, putty, medicine, food, chemicals, feed, ceramics, refractories and other solid-solid (ie. powder and powder), solid-slurry (ie. powder and glue) mixing, especially suitable for viscous material mixing.
The radial linear speed of the horizontal mixer ribbon is generally designed to be 1.8-2.2m/s, which is more flexible and less destructive to the material. The equipment has high stability and long service life.
When the horizontal mixer is in use, attention should be paid to the maintenance habits and the following matters：
1. After the initial operation of the mixer equipment, a comprehensive inspection should be carried out, and each connection part must be tightened once if necessary.
2. After the mixer has been running for a few hours for the first time, the tension of the V-belt should be checked. When adjusting the tensioning screw, the V-belt should be evenly tightened, and the motor seat plate locking bolts must be tightened to prevent loosening.
3. All parts of the mixer equipment must be kept clean, especially the inner wall of the mixing container and the refuelling feed in the discharge hole should be cleaned, and the inner wall and the discharge part of the equipment should be smeared with anti-rust grease if the equipment is not used for a long time.
4. The mixer equipment needs to be checked frequently and overhauled regularly. When the vulnerable parts are damaged, they must be repaired and replaced in time.
5. The electrical equipment should be checked regularly, especially the heater, if any damage is found, it should be replaced in time.
6. The electrical control box should be cleaned regularly, and the dust on the electrical components should be cleaned in time to prevent damage to the contacts of the contractor.