Top Ten Problems in Rural Environmental Protection
Source: internal company
1. Severe pesticides banned by the state have not been completely banned from the source. Severe pesticides have low cost and large effects, manufacturers and businesses are favorable, and farmers are convenient to use. Therefore, they are repeatedly banned. After the use of these pesticides, heavy rains will wash away, and large areas of pollution will be formed. It is recommended that the state punish severely and punish the sale and use of severe pesticides with high taxes. Herbicides are one of the important pollution sources in rural areas. Therefore, it is recommended to strictly control and reduce the area of herbicide use as soon as possible;
2. Abuse of chemical fertilizers in excess of national standards, resulting in sand desertification and degradation of agricultural product quality. It is recommended that relevant administrative supervision departments take practical measures to increase publicity and effective supervision;
3. With the large-scale use of non-degradable plastic mulch film and the uncontrolled use of non-degradable plastic products, white garbage pollution in rural areas has continued to increase, and air, water, treetops, and ground can be seen everywhere. Pollution control and digestion capacity is too small, it is recommended that the state ban or limit the production of non-degradable plastic products as soon as possible;
4. Due to many years of living habits, mixed treatment of human and animal manure in rural areas, and arbitrary discharge of domestic sewage, it is recommended that the scientific and technological circles in various regions conduct in-depth investigations at the grassroots level in the rural areas and promote practical solutions based on local conditions.
5. The construction of small towns is flourishing, and it also brings the problems of domestic waste, construction waste, and sewage treatment and discharge. Some places are buried, and there are endless problems. The relevant national departments are urgently required to investigate and study practical standards and governance. Plan, gather financial resources, and implement in stages;
6. The inability to treat orange crops in agricultural crops has gradually become a new source of pollution. Returning the crops to the field affects the growth of the crops; incineration of orange crops pollutes the air and pushes them into the river to pollute water sources. The investment in biogas production is large, labor-intensive, and no one does . It is recommended that scientists help research a simple, convenient and cheap method to promote the application;
7. Small brick kiln, which consumes land and has large pollution from smoke and dust. It is recommended that the state legislate to protect cultivated land and take strict measures to ban the production of small brick kiln;
8. In recent years, the accumulation of small rivers and small rivers in rural areas and the spread and growth of floating materials have become more and more serious, and the village lacks financial resources to manage it. It is recommended that relevant parties (such as water affairs, water conservancy, maritime affairs, and waterways) investigate and come up with solutions to implement them;
9. Due to the transfer of urban industries and the development of non-public ownership economy, the pollution of rural chemical industry and small chemical industry is getting heavier. It is suggested that the environmental protection and industry and commerce departments should take good care of the project. Projects that do not meet pollution control standards must not be allowed to freely go up and down the countryside;
10. In rural areas, most of the drinking water is processed and sold locally. It is difficult to guarantee the quality of drinking water, and there are many residual components of pesticides and fertilizers in the water. It is recommended that places where conditions permit first be connected to nearby cities and connected to the same pipeline for water supply. Conditions form a large number of towns and towns to jointly build a large water treatment plant, after the treatment meets the standards, connected to the pipeline water supply to ensure the farmers 'drinking water hygiene, reduce the causes of farmers' poverty caused by illness.